Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, July 9, 2010

Truth in communication - Excuse me or Fuck off?

Missed my Thursday quote - and while it is true I was exhausted from not enough sleep in the last 3 days, and while that could even have contributed to being not resilient enough to stay with: "If you really what to be happy, no one can stop you",  those entities like to feed and found their way in and I was drained of all energy: even though it did NOT loose my temper for a sec!

So there, then I  make it back to my comp and find this quote, posted by my friend Don Anderson hehehe:

"How many times do I have to say "excuse me" before "get the fuck out of my way" becomes acceptable?"

It does not even apply, but I liked it anyway.

It comes down to what your truth is in the moment, how deeply you are aware of it and how much of it is beneficial to express and how - and what your communication skills are.

Skillful means can't hurt - if you have the chance to learn them, use the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment