Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspirational Quote?

As I was thinking about this the other day, I wondered: what does "inspirational quote" mean for expectations on the part of the reader - if anything?

I get inspired by different things at different times, and can become inspired by different things at different times - and then there are some things which pretty much are inspiring all the time.

What are you inspired by today?

Origin: (this is the quote part, dictionary.com :)
1300–50; ME inspiren < L inspīrāre to breathe upon or into, equiv. to in- in-2 + spīrāre to breathe
Origin:
1275–1325; ME inspiracio ( u ) n < LL inspīrātiōn- (s. of inspīrātiō ). See inspire, -ation

...and have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment