Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Parellel Universe Time Travel Report

Having grown up in Europe, I remember some of this... As I mentioned elsewhere, when I read, it's like a movie, which can be really nice :), so pretend you:

"....discovered a great footpath today that cuts through a wheat field to the other side of the village near the fishery... we even have a milkman.. it's like we're living in a different
century over here.. or we're time traveling or something like that -
with our laptops, haha! :) I couldn't believe it when I found the
fishery. as if the milkman, stone dwellings, rolling hills and
fields, Roman forts, roaming sheep, and medieval churches weren't
enough. we also have a fishery!!"

comments from Leila Currah on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment