Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, June 11, 2010

Practical Integrity and business savy

Quote: "Herein lies a major difference in attitude and headset. One headset is: 'I am doing my best to trick, hoodwink, and generally bamboozle readers into coming to my pages.' Another headset is: 'I have content that will be of interest to the right audience -- if only they can find it -- hence I need to do my best to quickly and efficiently let that audience know what I have so they can decide if they wish to visit my pages.'"

from SEO made easy

So folks, - getting the title right helps.
What that means for blogs, if you don't know any html, not sure, I would start by filling out the title field properly. For my quotes blog...I should have called it that...
This can be useful - I glad you found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment