Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Transformation

Transformation (reposted from Zen with Fun)

Below are a few postings I transferred from Facebook. Mukara was my teacher in the Hakomi training a few years ago. She was amazing then.
Reading one of her entries from this Intensive retreat, it occurred to me to call her after the retreat, to ask her a question - but mostly, to just sit, open and have the transmission of all that enter my higher bodies - to unfold and manifest in my Being when the time comes. This IS possible. In a way, by the gift of her postings, she allowed me to participate, even though I know none of the detail. Yet, her posts were so true and deep - I felt very connected. And I trust her integrity completely. I bow to those who go through that fire.

Mukara Meredith - 2 wks of work post retreat and now am ready to go again into KNR's cosmic washing machine.
what if i am really ready to complete significant outer activity? i notice a small swell of presence ignites when i type these words: my chest expands from the inside and there is brightness close by. love everyone, mu

Mukara Meredith - KNR, quoting the text, says:"at a certain time, it will feel like an arrow has pierced your heart." i enter tomorrow, the last day, embracing the arrow, tasting the compassion of the great completion, and offering all i am to all that is. for all times, mu

Mukara Meredith 4 days remaining in the most significant retreat of my entire life. it has been a "no time to eat, no time to sleep" retreat. i have been up against the wall, been brought to my knees, been recipient of 'the goods', have grown more upright and just today, the inconceiveable taste of true freedom. this space of free...

Mukara Meredith - hearing KNR say again and again:"strike the key point of the practice" takes me into a vortex of power beyond his or mine. a prayer wheel turns slowly, a small light shines. wishing it were otherwise, i know i can not hide.
love everyone, mu

No comments:

Post a Comment