Welcome Home - come sit here for while

Welcome Home - come stay here for while


Mostly quotes from friends and sages - and sometimes I'll quote myself :)
I like this one a lot: "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.You're on your own. And you know what you know....And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Truth about life and people

via Tamara Murray on Facebook:

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those
who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this
glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half
empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass
and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my
glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!"

Terry Pratchett, The Truth

It's funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment